Monday, May 02, 2005

On Fire! Wahoo!

I'm very happy to say that I've been a Christian for a month now. I have accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior and everything and I mean bro... Everything is different! :) Everything is clearer... Simpler... Life is definitely worth living... living for Christ.

The world we live in today constantly bombard us with ideas that blind us to the truth. No wonder why our nation our world is like this. :(

"Lord I have been so blinded by this world that I was going through life as a daily routine... Simply existing for the sake of existing. I know that I am young in my faith and that with all my iniquities I am very capable of failing... But I know I can overcome any obstacle any test since I have you by my side. Nothing is impossible to you Lord! Mold me Lord to who I should be... Lead me Lord to what I should be doing... Change my heart so that I can serve you better, your will be done."

I'm excited to see and do what the Lord asks of me. Hmmm, I just joined "Campus Harvest" cool! We believe that the youth is/are the future of this nation / the world and if you want to change the world/nation you change their lives through Christ.

For more information you can email campusharvestasia@vli.edu.ph

No comments: