Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I feel weak :(

Well just met my classes today. It's unfortunate that I wasn't in "fighting form" :( (I have the flu).

I opted to come to class even with my condition. I promised the Lord that I will give my 100% for Him in my work. That this simple ailment will not hinder me to worship the Lord my God. I'm thankful that he gave me the energy to talk to my class, that the fire that is inside me... the passion I have to teach my students was still there... the passion of doing my best for the honor of God.

My Prayer to the Lord

Lord God I feel weak... my mind and body is at its limits... but my heart Lord continues to work for Your glory. I pray Lord that you give me the strength to overcome this obstacle... that I maybe able to serve you even with this ailment. I love you Lord God, and this simple sacrifice of mine is not enough for what you have done for me 2000 years ago on that cross... by dying for my sins - You have saved me from the fires of hell. I know Lord God that I should not fear anyone or anything because You are my defender, my redeemer, my strength, my hope, my shield, my comforter... as you promised and as I have experienced... You're always am with me.

No comments: