Thursday, May 26, 2005

The BEST Decision!

Just came from Campus Harvest. What? You weren't there? I tell you... you missed alot! Talk about PASSION for Christ! Man! The best! Don't worry though... if you were unable to join this years "Harvest"... it's not too late... I believe next year's "Harvest" will be even more bountiful! Ei... last year I wasn't part of the event... and now... WOW! C'mon! :D

Now I wanna ask you something my bro/sis... What is the best decision you did in your entire life? Ok... wait and reflect... think... was it applying in school / course / job you wanted? Asking out the girl of your dreams (for guys)? Accepting a date from your crush (girls)? Getting married? Accepting a promotion? Going on a trip? Etc... etc... Now some/all of these might be "valid" decisions... some might even be life changing... but I tell you this bro/sis - for me... everything that the world can offer can't be compared to what the Lord has in store... The best decision for me is not... getting that dream job... it's not asking out and being accepted to a date from the girl of my dreams... etc... But rather... the best and I mean the BEST! Is accepting and surrendering my life to the Lord!

I was focussed on the wrong things... my life was work and/or relationships... and it led to depression & stress... talk about existing and walking through life not knowing what my purpose is... everything seemed "robotic".

But since the Lord has taken control of my life... He has shown me amazing things! He has opened my eyes to the TRUTH! By surrendering to His will... to His Lordship... I began to see changes in the way I think... the way I do things... the way I interact with people... even the way I "feel". Everything is so simple... he also has continually blessed me from day one! I can't imagine what He'll give me tomorrow... the day after... two years from now... etc... Exciting bro/sis!

Ei bro/sis... when God makes a promise... He means it... just like my post last April 3... He'll give those who are faithful to Him the desires of their heart. I never thought that God is this giving! Cool! Hmmm, I can babble all day long and you won't understand what I'm saying... but I know! You're questioning my post right this very moment... "totoo ba yan?"... "wushu"... "bola"... "stir".... "ano ba yan mga desires nya?"... “malamang hindi mangyayari mga sinasabi nya”… “dreamer”

I tell you… don’t take my word for it... you have to experience it yourself! I challenge you! To take that leap of faith... focus your energies to having THE relationship… a relationship with Jesus Christ... If you think you know him… think again! Bro/Sis you have nothing to lose... but all to gain! Believe me it'll be the best decision you’ve done! :)

If you need help on how to start a relationship with Jesus... feel free to send an email through norman.g.lee@gmail.com or through my cell number 09178552066.

All glory and honor to the Lord Jesus Christ! :D

No comments: