Monday, January 09, 2006

I'm Engaged! Day 4 of 7 day Fasting

God is great! :) Yep the title of this blog posting is correct... I'm engaged to a very loving, caring, beautiful woman of God. It's really different when God is the one who wrote your love story. Talk about miracles and plans unfold under His Lordship. As stated in

Matthew 6:33
"Seek first His kingdom, and His righteousness and all these things will be given to you aswell."


It's a promise by God himself that if we just choose to focus on Him, to make Him number one in our lives, to really have faith in Him and surrendering everything to His Lordship He'll be blessing us... and this blessing is beyond our wildest dreams. I like to tell everyone that God is not a bystander... He's not an uncaring God who will just watch you do things... but He's an active and loving God who would like to bless you... He's a God who would like to be involved in your life, not some spectator that most religion says He is.

I created a new blog for my fiancé, check it out --> My 100 Reasons

Hmm, I expect lots of "bumps" on the road but... We'll be moving by faith... We strongly believe that God called us to do this... and amidst opposition, we'll move forward... For God said so. I know one day everything will be great because God is a gracious God. :)

Deuteronomy 15:4-6
4 However, there should be no poor among you, for in the land the LORD your God is giving you to possess as your inheritance, he will richly bless you, 5 if only you fully obey the LORD your God and are careful to follow all these commands I am giving you today. 6 For the LORD your God will bless you as he has promised, and you will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. You will rule over many nations but none will rule over you.

We'll I'm in my 4th day of fasting and c'mon! God continues to nourish me through this fasting season... :D I love Jesus so much! :) Weee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Normz,
Congrats man! you are finally engaged!!.. so whos the lucky girl?

Take care

Normz said...

Ei there Nesh! How are you dude? :) Thanks! Actually... I'm the lucky guy! :) to answer you question... Betz :D

God bless!