Thursday, September 22, 2005

Thoughts of God, thoughts of you

Lord I'm in awe! You have blessed me so much!

Psalm 37:4

Delight yourself in the LORD
and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Definitely when you seek him you will find him... and once you found him you would like to be in his presence all day long. Everything will fall into place... Blessings, upon blessings... only God can create such a story... I'm in awe of his power, his glory, his majesty! Lord you have blessed me so much! I was able to write the poem below because of you Lord. I can't thank you so much... for everything!

I thought of you I wonder why,
I often do this when I cried.
Times when I am in the rough,
when my heart was sad and carrying hurtful stuff.
I found it strange then thinking of you,
well during those times I didn't have a clue.
That God was already saying you are for me,
and that through you - He'll be saving me.
Thinking back I am amazed,
how God will move mountains and remove the haze.
Times might get tough but one thing I'm sure,
as sure as the sun rises and the sea rushes to the shore.
I'll be with you through the good and the bad,
through the joys and when you're feeling sad.
I have faith in us because of one thing,
because God orchestrated everything.

The poem is a testimony to how God worked and is working in my life... I sought after him... I found him... he forgave me, he completed me... he blessed me... My thanks is not enough for him saving me from sin... looking at everything... words escapes me!

Some of you might have gotten what the poem was all about, some not... but I submit to you... be faithful to God... get to know him first... serve him and make him number one in your life... and man! You'll see him make wonders, miracles... he'll move mountains just for you. To show his love.

To my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I'll be praising you all the days of my life! Thank you Lord!

No comments: