Friday, September 23, 2005

My Poem for the Lord

Psalm 18:49

Therefore I will praise you among the nations, O LORD;
I will sing praises to your name.

The Lord has blessed me so much; I'm in awe of what he has done in my life... It's really different reading, hearing and knowing what faith is, what he can do in ones life... to experiencing it first hand! :) Seeing the hand of God literally move through your own life and the people you love. Awesome!

My Lord from heaven above,
You've showered me with your love.
You who created the heavens and the earth below,
Who has cleansed me as pure as snow.
On the cross your Son died for me,
From the bondage of sin you've set me free.
Each and everyday you've given your grace,
How I long to see your face.
My Lord, My God you've blessed me so,
This poem is for you to know.
That my thanks and gratitude is not enough indeed,
So I give you my heart, my soul, my life to lead.
Unto your will I will surrender,
For your love is so sweet and tender.
My Lord and my God this simple rhyme is for you,
Simply saying that I Love You.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love to see someone else on fire for the Lord. I will bookmark you and hopefully worship wit you through blog..GOd is good. Our church is in middle of building project here in Tennessee, US. Prya for us! GOd Bless!

Normz said...

Hi there! :) I'll be praying for you and your church building :D I know God will be opening the flood gates of heaven and will pour blessings upon you and your church :) God bless always!