Saturday, October 16, 2004

An old poem

I'd like to share with you one of my poems that I wrote way way back...

Cherish each moment you are here,
Reading your moves and hope to be near.
Is it my destiny for you to be by my side?
Sometimes I feel I must hide.
Time will tell when we will meet,
In those imaginings I think it’s neat.
Nothing in this world will make my feelings fade,
One look on your face and my world is free from shade.

Very often I think of you,
In my mind I know it’s true.
Love has taken my heart by surprise
Lost in a cloud that’s covering my eyes,
Although I dream to be your prince,
Restless emotions have haunted me since.
Recalling the first time I saw your face,
Everything about you seems to put me in a daze.

Now I wonder all the time,
Questions bugging me like some lost rhyme.
Do you feel the way I feel for you?
Please answer me, please give me a clue.
Don’t get offended by the things I said,
If there is nothing can we still be friends?
But in my heart I know it’s true,
Loving you is what I was born to do.


FYI, this poem is also my very first musical composition, yep nilagyan ko ng tune! Super dali lang ng chords... it's G - Am - C - D... I'll see if I can record it para ma-try ninyo hehehe. La lang... Just wanted to share something that I treasure so much! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Normz, okay yung poem ha...Iba pala talaga kayo Sir, very talented and very outstanding person talaga kayo. Anyways, you're into singing na pala kayo. Nwei, ingat and good luck. U

Anonymous said...

what a poem/song! its cool! never thought a guy like you would have a soft side hahah ( " ,) you'll find her!or...she hasn't found you? hahahah good luck! keep posting

Anonymous said...

Si sir talaga mushy.. i have heard this song when we were at puerto galera (i think it was this song u played, wasn't it) It's way better hearing it than just plainly reading it. pero sir, iba tlga pag in love no? joke.. see yah!=)