Sunday, October 17, 2004

Answered Prayer

Couple of weeks back I auditioned for a christmas presentation, and last thursday I was informed that I was accepted... Wow!!! It was my first audition, I was nervous and infact I didn't have any piece with me. I don't sing professionally nor been part of any choir or group... hanggang videoke lang ako hehehe or kung mag-isa, wow talaga! I remember praying to God na "sya na bahala sa akin, if its part of His plan then be it". Thanks be to God talaga.

Well I just got home from choir reheasals and never had I thought that singing would be tiring hehehe. I think everyong there already had choir experience before... kaya medyo in-awe ako... pero all of them were friendly naman :D I'm still trying to get a feel of the song, the tone, the rhythm... argh! Kainis lang because I can't read notes hehehe. O well, probably buy a tape recorder and record our rehearsals.

Well, this is but another chapter in my life na I will surely cherish... don't know where this will lead me... pero everything I do at this point is for God and sya na bahala... Hmmm, I started out this blog to express my thoughts and feelings because of a particullar event (I'll be sharing it tomorrow). I'm amazed at the events that has transpired after that... God really do answer prayers... If you pray the "right" one. Amazing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think God already knows what you want or will be before you even ask Him...the most important thing is to pray. anyways, good luck on your singing career!

Anonymous said...

alam nyo sir norman you have a very very nice voice, i've heard you singing nung acquaintance party nung cba and grabe! i never thought na ganun pala kaganda ang voice nyo... dont think na you dont sing professionally na hanggang videoke lang kayo or kung magisa kasi ang ganda talaga ng voice mo, i really like your voice... sana kumanta ulit kayo sa next acquaintance party ng cba, hope to see you again soon... and sir sana kyo pa din ang adviser ng cba kasi i've heard na part time nalang kayo sa csb next term... please wag nyong iwanan ang cba =( kayo pa din talaga ang "BEST ADVISER"